Last October, I shared about an evil timeline God cut me out of. I explained how my trading on the evil timeline caused me to receive a constant stream of disappointment and perpetual woundedness in the realm of business.
After cutting me loose, Holy Spirit made it very clear that my angels had gone in and smoothed out the wrinkle in the timeline so that I could operate on the timeline Heaven ordained for me. He also said, “I am now going to be faithful and supply what you’ve trusted in another for. I am going to actually teach you how to do business from Heaven. You’ve waited so earnestly for this, constantly asking me for revelation.”
Now, since that day, my life has changed in a significant way. I am able to connect to revelation concerning business that is revolutionizing my world.
Which is why I am here today. I am here to share about the principle of multiplication. Immediately, after being cut loose, my angels and Holy Spirit started talking to me about trade and multiplication. He said, “The multiplication principle is the foundation of trade. It’s how Lucifer fell so quickly. He started to multiply his seeds of iniquity. He began to create and design through trade. Of course, his creation was counterfeit, but he was multiplying with his trade. He used the fallen angels to help him with this.
Amanda, multiplication comes down to seeds. A seed can multiply into a giant harvest that produces more seed. When Bridget gets a custom, that custom is a seed. That seed needs to be spoken to and over properly. That seed has the power within it to produce a larger harvest than that one custom. It can connect you to more people. It can connect you to more customs. It can literally open up so many trading routes in the Heavens. But you must speak that over it. You must sew multiplication into it. You must treat it as a blessing. It must be treated as a newly established trade route, with a future purpose.
And you aren’t just establishing trade routes with a seed of multiplication, you are also opening realms, dimensions, portals and timelines.
So, when you produce a new writing, see it as a seed. Take that seed in your spirit’s hands and follow these instructions:
– Study the content of the seed. If it is a writing, ask Me what My intent is for it. How do I want to reach people through the words you are speaking? If it is a custom or something else your sister is creating, again, ask Me about it. Ask Me what My intentions are for it. How can that piece of art hanging in someone’s home edify the space? How can a Singing-and-Painting split through the current frequency waves and open up more of Heaven in the space or place of the person viewing it?
– Then, coat the seed in gold for ultimate and eternal protection.
– Next, establish and open up bridges, tunnels, pathways and lines of communication and connection. They will kind of look like roots in the spirit. Open ended, but entitled and prepared for more growth as they connect to others.
– Very important step! Encode the seed with the principle of division, so that it will divide the works of Satan and the kingdom of darkness or the defeated kingdom.
– Next, assign and commission cherub angels to each seed (they love this work) to water the seed and help it grow to fruition.
– And last, but honestly the most important component, plant the seed in the realms of God. Planting them in My realms ensures that the seeds will overflow from My throne on high. They will be an outpour from the highest heights with a direction to come down low into the second heaven and then the earth realm so that they may begin to do a new work in creation. (Here are the names/realms of God I currently use)
- Jehovah-Jireh – God Our Provider (Genesis 22:12-14)
- Jehovah-Rapha – God our Healer (Exodus 15:22-26)
- Jehovah-Shammah – God who is There (Ezekiel 48:30-35)
- Jehovah-Nissi – God our banner of victory (Exodus 17:15-16)
- Jehovah-Tsidkenu – God is our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6)
- Jehovah-Hoseenu – God our Maker (Psalm 95:6)
- Jehovah-Makedesh – God our Sanctifier (Leviticus 20:8)
- Jehovah-Rohi – God Our Shepherd (Psalm 23:1)
- Jehovah-Shalom – God our Peace (Judges 6:24)
- Jehovah-Gibbor – God who is Mighty (Psalm 24:8)
- Jehovah-Izzuwz – God who is Strong (Psalm 24:8)
- Jehovah-Elohim – God who is Creator (Genesis 2:4)
- Jehovah-Sabaoth – God of the Hosts of Heaven (Isaiah 14:27)
Now, remember, whatever you’re doing from Heaven is large and powerful. It’s linked to your human spirit, which is designed to operate from a place of kingship as it governs over the heavens and the earth. Also, this principle is weighty because it contains My glory. You are trading with My glory for the kingdom’s sake.”
In this moment, I have been using the principle of multiplication for 3 months. George (my chief personal angel) instructed me to use it as much as possible. Holy Spirit also told me to make a list of where I use it and how I use it. Now, I’m not the best at keeping up with how I use this principle because I often find myself using it in the moment; however, I do keep a record in my journal every day because I see the literal day as a seed. I see the day as a seed of multiplication that has the potential to expand and multiply from the realms of God. 🌱